Friday 20 February 2009

What are you fanatic about?

Due to 'recent work related developments' I started wondering what people might be 'fanatic' about. That's why I would highly appreciate your participation in a small survey, that you will find on the right hand side of this web page.

Even if there will be only three participants - as in my last poll about the American presidential election - I will stick to the restults and take them for granted. It worked for the last time as well, when Obama won by 2 to 1 against McCain. So, as you see, it was quite representative.

Thanks in advance for your interest in scientific research.


stephan

P.S: If you should have more to say than just A, B, C, or D, please use the comments option. Thx.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

According to the latest book I read ( Culture Codes by the anthropologist Clotaire Rapaille) it depends on your nationality. For France the answer would definitely be Idea as we define ourselves (I do not say it is correct) as a nation of ideas. However, for Germany I am not so sure about it. I would say that "experience" comes first and "brand"second from my understanding of the country.

Sophie (aus Frankreich)

NO IDEA (by stephanfischer) said...

Thanks Sophie. I've put my answer into a new post over there: http://bit.ly/GkJLl

Hope to hear from you again.

Best, stephan