Wednesday 3 September 2008

Planning around the globe.


Guy Murphy:'What would Stephen say?' from JWT on Vimeo.

I didn't give up blogging in German, nor blogging at all. Although, both seems as I did.
First: I am writing in English as this post is going to be about an international, specifically, a global topic.
Second: I am aware of my lack of passion for blogging, which brings us back to the first point, immediately.

As blogging doesn't bring fun on its own - for me, or maybe in general - I decided to bring a real benefit to it. Which, in my eyes, is to communicate with people I would never get to talk to in "real life."

So, I guess there are two possibilities:

One: To wait until someone comes to my page accidentally, and starts talking with me.
or
Two: Invite some young planners, who - as I am - are interested in making the first step to what Guy Murphy preaches above: Gather together, at least virtually, and find out what makes people tick all around the world.

So, if you are a Planning Trainee, Junior Planner or for any other reason ('cause job titles don't ensure that) curious about finding some 'culture neutral human truths' -> get in contact with me! Leave a comment or send me an e-mail.

I am excited to hear from you - although I do not know what might happen next. Guess that's what excitement means actually.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, then let´s start the conversation ;) - And believe me, every second you invest in your blog makes it more relevant to other people and they will sooner or later get in touch with you! So continue with the good work and cu in the blogosphere!

Steffen